Choosing a place to live

^hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha brilliant

btw, hahahaha, isn't Racoon City where the Resident Evil games take place?

Indeed it was. My point is, if you put those same flesh eating zombies on Los Angeles' skid row, you would see no spike in the crime rate. It would be like a drop of water in an ocean.

I don't know what the hell possessed me to rent a 2nd floor apartment with no washer and dryer connections. The same thing that possessed me to go out and get a German Shepherd puppy, I suppose. My lease is up in March and I don't care where I am as long as it's on the first floor and has a washer/dryer and a yard. Taking a dog down the stairs, on a leash, only to stand out in the rain for 20 minutes while he decides where to poop SUCKS.

why don't you just have a child? Miine just poops in his diaper, many times while eating.

She and her three children, ages 7, 9 and 11, live on Long Island, but the children’s modeling schedules bring them into the city at least twice a week, and the apartment they bought in the building will be a pied-à-terre.

“If we’re coming in late from dinner or we have a lot of stuff in the car, do we really want to have to walk a few blocks to get home?” Ms. Habberstad said. “It all makes sense now that I don’t have it.”
die die dieieid eid eiedie

12parking_lg.jpg

her and her kids all look like cunts