Need a short piano track recorded

Russtopher

Sep 6, 2007
Dartmouth, MA
Any keyboard players here with the ability to record that might be able to help me out in a pinch?

Here's the situation - earlier this year, my grandmother found sheet music with the piano notation and main vocal melody of a song my great-grandfather wrote and copyrighted in 1933. She's never heard the song, but remembers him talking about it. I had a local piano player sight read the music quickly, and he offered to record it during one of his studio sessions (the song's not long, maybe 2:30 if that, think old-timey ragtime piano) and another friend who's a vocal instructor volunteered to sing and come up with some backing parts.

Unfortunately, the piano player has now flaked twice on me. I really wanted to have the song done by now, even in rough form, because my grandmother has dementia and is getting worse, and I'd feel terrible if it took too long to get it recorded and she had no idea what it was by the time she heard it. If anyone has the ability to track piano, I don't care if it's acoustic or a digital/MIDI setup, please let me know and I can send you a PDF of the sheet music. I'll gladly barter your time in exchange for rock/indie drum tracks, or I can PayPal you $40 for your time. Feel free to PM me, and I can send you the music to see if it's something you'd like to do. Many thanks!