Need a voice-over done!

Ermz

¯\(°_o)/¯
Apr 5, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.myspace.com
Hey guys,

I know some of you out there have some cool gear, and judging by the mix of nationalities, I'd expect some cool accents too!

Basically, I'm doing a real short documentary on Andy as part of a school assignment, which is going to be presented in DVD format. What I need is somebody with a decent vocal chain to do the narrator voice-over for me, since my own voice isn't the greatest for the task.

If any of you are interested, I'd be more than happy if you got in touch! Obviously someone with a voice suited to the application would be desirable!

hmm there's an idea. I could pull out the re-20 and run it through some crazy shit for him down in the studio.

I'll see.... although it'd still be cool if one of the european/american dudes on here could do it :)

heheh, thanks for the offers guys.

It's roughly around 1,300 words. I've yet to finalize the script itself 100%, but once I do I can send it around to all of you guys. I think maybe the best way to do it is to get a few sentences recorded by everyone who offers and then pick the person I'll go with as the uber-voiceover-man so that not everyone has to waste their time recording the entire thing!

im english.
I speak the queens english, like a true gentleman.
Not like that northen(okay midlands) monkey Sneap.
im up for it.
but my voice is dull

I'll try to get it finalized very shortly guys, then I will send each of you that made the offer a paragraph to 'sample' your voice, so to speak, then we'll run with the 'best' entry from there.

I wasn't actually expecting this many offers, so thank you heaps! :)

The biggest struggle for this project is going to be finding enough video footage of Andy. All we really have are the session snippets he filmed, and the short Sabbat interview and some recent Sabbat playing footage.

I'll try to get it finalized very shortly guys, then I will send each of you that made the offer a paragraph to 'sample' your voice, so to speak, then we'll run with the 'best' entry from there.

I wasn't actually expecting this many offers, so thank you heaps! :)

The biggest struggle for this project is going to be finding enough video footage of Andy. All we really have are the session snippets he filmed, and the short Sabbat interview and some recent Sabbat playing footage.

So it'll be like a 10 minute documentary with tons of live footage?

...sounds more like a kickass music video... only thing missing are explosions and 80s chicks...