Need a voice-over done!

Hey guys, I need to know whether any of you are still serious. It's been a few days since I sent the PM and I don't have so much as a reply. If you could tell me whether you're still interested or not, that would be helpful. Because if nobody is going to do it here, I'll need to make preparations to do it myself.

Cheers!

Hey guys, I need to know whether any of you are still serious. It's been a few days since I sent the PM and I don't have so much as a reply. If you could tell me whether you're still interested or not, that would be helpful. Because if nobody is going to do it here, I'll need to make preparations to do it myself.

Cheers!

I'm actually setting up right now to have myself and a couple others try it out... a few different voices...

I certainly have no prejudice against female voices. Don't try too hard though, man, if everyone's bailed it's ok to just call it quits. I have some other guys who have sent in submissions and I figure I'll just call out who's going to do the whole thing in a day or two.

Hey all,

I just wanted to state for the record that dreamcatcher got the go-ahead to do the entire thing. I just got it back from him and he did a fantastic job. Thank you all for putting in submissions, as the quality level was actually much higher than I was expecting.

Now I'm wondering, when I finally get this thing compiled, what would be the level of interest for me to put it up here? It'll likely be a sizable file and would be good to note how receptive people are before the year-long upload begins.

Now I'm wondering, when I finally get this thing compiled, what would be the level of interest for me to put it up here? It'll likely be a sizable file and would be good to note how receptive people are before the year-long upload begins.
If that means you wanna show it to us I'd be interested to see it! :)

Cool. Since my evaluation period of Adobe Premiere runs out in about 7 days, I'll do a mad dash and try to get it all edited up by then.

Dreamcatcher did a great job - I've just finished processing his vocal track, and it's come up very 'pro' sounding. Thanks once again, man!