Need An Honest Openion......

You need to post this on all the fucking forums?

People like you are the ones who make people like me avatarless

fuck you spammer piece of shit, your page sucks, maiden fucking sucks and its not funny that you are so stupid about it on your page. get lost

Originally posted by Misanthrope
You need to post this on all the fucking forums?

People like you are the ones who make people like me avatarless

fuck you spammer piece of shit, your page sucks, maiden fucking sucks and its not funny that you are so stupid about it on your page. get lost

First of......I do not poast as much as you do, So I do not know the fan base. My only object is to let some metalheads know about the site, as I truely believe the site contains tons of info.

Second.......If you don't like maiden, thats fine, I can respect that.........You are the first one who said my page sux, I am probably in top 10........so get a clue. The page was made out of my passion for heavy metal, and maiden showed me the path..............I seriously doubt it, if your collection is more diverse as to mine.........

Third......Are you on Drugs?

Fourth........No hard feelings taken mate..........Metal For Life

I think we have other better thing to do in live rather that promote our web site here. It's just stupid, like you are badly in need of attention saying, “I own a web site, check it out, I’m fucking proud of it!!!”. UM has already own a forum that is dedicated on promoting your own stuff. Why can’t you slap it there? Is it so troublesome for you? DT forum is already filling with spammer like you from mobile phone logo to own band announcement. This is a great forum, and I don’t want people like you ruined it. I’m annoyed and so do the guys that hang here often. So please, do us a favour and stop spaming in here. It’s for your own good.

- red_beef (head hurt, to many drink, must not drink anymore before sleep)

i agree that the site is ok. i even agree that maiden are, in fact, not crap at all. i moreover agree that there's no reason to be particularly pissed off all the time.

however, regardless of the relative politeness of any reply it would really be best if such site promotion took place elsewhere, i.e. on its own forum. it's all very well as long as there's one guy every other week starting band/site/self-promotional threads here, but if it ever gets out of hand this board will quickly become a crowded place full of random threads popping up every second.

@borknagar121: if i may make a suggestion, get some help with the use of english... despite the disclaimer, it's still tiring to look at all those mistakes.

@reitoei: you'd suggest verdana as an antidote against wasp-sting's shock if we allowed you to. :D

rahvin.

Hey, almost this our spammer friend didn't start a thread called: "Hi, I'm new here and dumbass enough to post another stupid thread to introduce myself".

Anyway, to "save" and "protect" our board from spammers and silly foreigners (I specify "foreigners" to be excluded of the group, 'cos I'm the dumbass one! :loco: ), you know there's an option to message and inform Mark about the intrusion.

|ngenius.

Originally posted by rahvin
i agree that the site is ok. i even agree that maiden are, in fact, not crap at all. i moreover agree that there's no reason to be particularly pissed off all the time.

however, regardless of the relative politeness of any reply it would really be best if such site promotion took place elsewhere, i.e. on its own forum. it's all very well as long as there's one guy every other week starting band/site/self-promotional threads here, but if it ever gets out of hand this board will quickly become a crowded place full of random threads popping up every second.

rahvin.

Don't get me wrong, I totally agree with that. I just wish people would tell others who do this in a more polite manner.

Originally posted by NovemberFrost

Don't get me wrong, I totally agree with that. I just wish people would tell others who do this in a more polite manner.

i see your point, but i tend to appreciate ppl contributing to any discussion in the way they feel like/are able to/choose to, as long as that doesn't completely obliterate the message that is conveyed. although some may be rough and unpolite and all in all tend to act very differently from what i would do myself, in most cases the reactions to such aggressions are those that tend to miss the point and become devoid of public interest.
so my take on the matter is: please be patient and cope with a little harshness. :)

rahvin.

Originally posted by red_beef
I think we have other better thing to do in live rather that promote our web site here. It's just stupid, like you are badly in need of attention saying, ?I own a web site, check it out, I?m fucking proud of it!!!?. UM has already own a forum that is dedicated on promoting your own stuff. Why can?t you slap it there? Is it so troublesome for you? DT forum is already filling with spammer like you from mobile phone logo to own band announcement. This is a great forum, and I don?t want people like you ruined it. I?m annoyed and so do the guys that hang here often. So please, do us a favour and stop spaming in here. It?s for your own good.

- red_beef (head hurt, to many drink, must not drink anymore before sleep)

First of, "We have Other things" who gives u the right to speak for all of the ppl on the board? if u want to speask for yourself, say " I want this or that" fair enough?

Second, "U r Promoting", gives me the perception that u don't have a website

Third, Who says I can't promote my site here, and what u r gonna do about it? Sue me?

Fourth, I don't mean to be nasty, UM has a forum to promote our own personal stuff, fair, but within a marketing prospective, this is a target market to promote, so why not?????????? yeah some asshole like u( sorry I am drinking mate) will complain, but I got 100 more responds on my site, so why not? Tell me please...........

Fifth, This is a great forum, I do agree with ya, but why a single Post would shake your integrity? Is this forum that weak?

Sixth, " U r annoyed and so do the guys have here" dude, who gives u the fucking right to speak for them?

Seventh, " its for my own good" dude, are are u threatening me? for a single post, that really shows how mature u are, if u r 24, act like one.

Finally, I am not pissed, What if I had a kick ass site? and I am damn proud of it?

Red_ beef, I have nothing against you, NOTHING..........Its all About music man, And I just tried to promote a part of it............

METAL FOR LIFE..............

:) :)

Lastly, hee hee, cheers mate..........I had enough drinks for the tonite..lol

Originally posted by Borknagar121

First of, "We have Other things" who gives u the right to speak for all of the ppl on the board? if u wan tto speask for yourself, say " I want this or that"

fair enough, we got it, you don't have any better thing to do. point taken.

Second, U r not Promoting, gives me the perception that u don't have a website

:lol:
that has to be the single silliest thing i've heard this whole week.
i suppose the fact that i'm not sneezing gives you the impression that i don't have a nose, then. :lol:

Third, Who says I can't promote my site here, and wht u r gonna do except promoting?

nobody said you can't, but almost everyone agreed you shouldn't. now you can keep on exercising your god-given right to piss off this forum's members until we're all in a bad mood, or start doing something else except promoting.

Fourth, I don't mean to be nasty, UM has a forum to promote our own personal stuff, fair, but within a marketing prospective, this is a target market to promote, sop why not,

you should possibly ask hyena about that, but even though i'm not much into this stuff, i reckon that within a marketing perspective you lose a dozen or more frantic banner-clickers with each new post on this thread. ;)

yeah some asshole like u( sorry I am drinking mate) will complain, but I got 100 more responds on my site, so why not? Tell me please...........

i already tried to tell you why not, regardless of the benefits. your benefits might be gained over this board's (potential, long-term) detriment. maybe trying overdrinking yet a little more would send you happily into mellow mode or, then again, into total oblivion.

Seventh, " its for my own good" dude, are u threatening me? for a single post, that really shows how mature u are, if u r 24, act like one.

nope. he was trying to tell you that encouraging spamming doesn't do any good to the board and that in the end it comes back to you, if you care about posting in a nice comfy place at all. i've heard so many "dude, are you threatening me?" replies like yours in my life that i know beforehand there's no point in trying to make things clearer: you try to disguise yourself as the one who's protecting himself against aggression, while you're simply too aggressive yourself to think of anything but threats.

Finally, I am not pissed, What if I had a kick ass site, and I am damn proud of it?

we couldn't wait to hear this wonderful piece of news. next time i'll ever be proud of something i'll be sure to ring your doorbell at 4 am and shove it down your throat until i feel you can really share my overwhelming joy. :rolleyes:
disclaimer -> that was a metaphor, not a threat. ;)

rahvin.

I'm against censorship, however, it's probably better to have a UM moderator delete all these self-promoting spam on these forums. Or maybe add a policy to prohibit it.

best thing would be to totally ignore it, and after a day or so it will have dropped off the first page. so just don't reply... like i do now :)