Need black metal shrieks! :D

Oct 27, 2007
Montreal, Canada
I just composed a black metal song with a symphonic touch, but I can't do black metal vocals at all :loco:

I would really appreciate if someone could do vocals over that and send me the wav, would be greatly appreciated :D . I don't have any lyrics yet :erk:, so feel free if you want to talk about satan, sacrificing virgins, forests, etc...

Here's the song:http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/317666/Intro-mix1.mp3

I'd like vocals from 00:58 to 2:24.

Thanks!
Max

Well I'd like a really ''screaming'' style. I won't be too picky, as long as it sounds evil. i really like Belphegor vocals though, like the high screams in this song : .

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome riff!

Thanks!

Had a listen there, awesome riff indeed!

it reminds me of the first Drudkh album "Forgotten Legends", some of those vocals would be fucking tasty on this track.

I only knwn ''only the winds remembers my name'' by Drudkh and I really loved this song. This is cool too, but I'd prefer a higher and more ''articulated'' type of shriek.

PM sent with lyrics to The Unavoidable, reneisgod, and Audiophile.

If someone wants the lyrics to unleash hell screams over the song, just send me a PM. I'm too shy/not enough proud to post them here :heh:

Hey people, if anyone needs lyrics for black metal, I can provide those, I'm starting my own black metal band, but I've already written a lot of lyrics so hit me up if you want any.

Old thread is old :loco:

I'm really digging the music on your myspace page. expecially the red well :headbang:

Thanks man! I'm currently finishing composing a whole album this month, and we'll start jamming the songs in september, then record the album and doing shows ( I finally found some musicians and an awesome drummer since I moved in a bigger town last month). New songs are more in the vein of red well, I tried to mix the song structures of prog bands like opeth, the aggressivity of death metal bands like Nile and Bloodbath and the atmosphere of bands like Mar de grises and Swallow the sun.