Need feedback - Rammstein Cover

The bass, guitar and drum sounds quite good. The synths could be better, the piano sounds weak. I dont like the vocals, in the chorus he sounds lifeless.

+1 on Nuno's comments...drums could use some work, overheads can be humanized a bit more imo

Is the singer also italian? sounds quite funny at some parts

rammstein thingies are awesome :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Props on the effort, Rammstein is probably one of the hardest bands to cover convincingly.

I think you got the guitars and drums covered, they're close enough IMO.

I agree that you'll need to work on the synths a lot more, there's obviously much more going on in the original song than you've been hearing so far - a lot of the chorus' sound comes from synth sounds that make it sound huge, and it doesn't sound like you have too much going on in that department. It needs a lot more layers, I can't hear what's going on exactly but it sounds like there's just the main synth lead and not much else.

Vocals are hard to pull off for this type of stuff if you haven't got Till Lindemann at your disposal, but a little more presence in the lows probably wouldn't hurt.

Well for me as a german its quite funny to hear somebody none-german-speaker sing a Rammstein song, but it's cool! But yep, the chorus vocals are a bit lifeless.

@Mago:

WTF, this parody is amazing! The singer sounds really like Till.