Need For Help!!!!

jmetaltejon

LIVE LIFE EASY
Oct 8, 2002
Madrid - SPAIN
Visit site
HI EVERYBODY,

WELL, I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET INFORMATION ABOUT THE NEW IN FLAMES TOUR, ESPECIALLY WHICH SONGS THEY WERE PLAYING LIVE.

THE THING IS THAT, NOT EVEN KNOWING QUITE WELL HOW, I GOT IN HERE. IF ANYBODY COULD GIVE ME A HAND, METAL KINGS WOULD BLESS HIM/HER FOREVER!!!

JUST SSAY HELLO AND THANKS TO SO MANY METAL MANIACS IN HERRRREEEEEE.

SEE U AT HELL!!!!!!

....wow, and please get your capslock under control :loco:
or do you have your music TURNED ON SO LOUD THAT YOUR CAPSLOCK KEY BOUNCES UP AND DOWN AND FINALLY KEEPS STUCK? :yell: :D

welcome, by the way!

SOMEBODY IS EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to UM! :wave:

It is good here. Mmmmmm, metal.

Enjoy the forums! :)

HI DUDES,

THANKS A LOT TO XENOPHOBE, OPACITY & RUSTYMETAL, FOR THE INFO & GREETINGS. I'LL IMMEDIATELY GET INTO IN FLAMES FORUM. LOOKS EXCITING!!!

BY THE WAY, HOPE U DON´T GET UPSET WITH THE CAPSLOCK, CAUSE I ALWAYS USE IT. JUST TO AVOID ACCENTS (IN SPANISH).

AND NOT, I'M AT WORK, SO NO MUSIC METAL IS SOUNDING (EXCEPT AT LATE TIME, WHEN I'M BY MYSELF).

SEE U AROUND!!!

Originally posted by jmetaltejon
BY THE WAY, HOPE U DON´T GET UPSET WITH THE CAPSLOCK, CAUSE I ALWAYS USE IT.
:) dude, you will get into quite some troubles! :D not that it's me who's upset then, definitely not! but there might be others who'd take it personally :lol:

THANKS AGAIN BUT, LET'S CHECK WHO DARES TO ASSAULT ME!!!

MAYBE ANOTHER QUESTION MIGHT ANNOY SOME GUYS IN HERE ... I'LL TAKE THE RISK:

HOW CAN I INSERT A PICTURE TO BE ADDED BELLOW MY NANE?

From green to red our days pass by waiting for a sign to tell us why, are we dancing all alone? collect some stars to shine for you and start today cause there are only a few, the sign of times my friend

Originally posted by jmetaltejon
HOW CAN I INSERT A PICTURE TO BE ADDED BELLOW MY NANE?
step by step:
click:
edit profile
user-avatar (scroll down the page)
and insert a WEB-LINK (http://...) - you have to take a pic that is (hosted somewhere) on the web. the picture is resized automatically
:)

ZEANRA, LITTLE GIRLS SHOUDN'T TALK LIKE THAT, NOT EVEN METAL ONES!!

BESIDES, MI USUAL E-MAIL SIGNATURE ALWAYS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING LEGEND: HEAVY METAL IS NOT VIOLENCE!!! WE SHOULD BE THE FIRST ONES TO SET EXAMPLE ...

ANYWAY, I SEE YOU ARE FROM FINLAND!!! EXCEPCIONAL PEOPLE AND SUPER BANDS IN THERE.

BEST WISHES TO U!!!

KIPISH (OR KITOSH, CAN'T REMEMBER!)

Welcome to the board!

This kind of reminds me of this chick I saw years ago who claimed she had to type in all caps because she was blind..only she'd been around the day before typing normally. Someone called her on it, & she never showed up again :lol:

Guess some folks just like their caps lock to be locked at all times.

I'm sure we'll get used to your caps, even though it's sort of like being screamed at ;)

I'VE JUST REALISED THAT GUYS USE CAPS TO MEAN "SCREAMING"; GUESS I'M NOT USED TO CHATS.

Well, let's make clear that they are not so important to me ... sniff sniff

And the most fucking important item of this cold month, on friday I'll be BURNING with In Flames, here in Madrid!!!!!! wish me luck!!

cheers