Need help for drums writing

Deadstar

Apr 19, 2004
London, UK
www.facebook.com
We are about to make our promo but we had to split with our drummer, this means no drum takes and deeep shit cuz we can't find a sobstitute on the fly. dunno if i'm idiot but I wonder if there's anyone interested in writing 3 midi tracks for us..
2 songs are 95% complete and listenable on my personal myspace

they're called error 404 and rape my soul.

any kind of help will be appreciated..:kickass:

I can try. I saw you're playing on Metal Camp this summer. I'm like 20 km far from there, so I'm looking forward to meet you there, aye.. When are you playing, anyway? As I've said, I can try to do the MIDI for you, the only problem is, that I'll need the both songs in MP3 format, because my studio is about 30 km from my home. PM me.

BR, SkyMan

Sorry to hear about parting ways with the drummer. Those things can always happen at the worst of times. I'm no good with programming in MIDI, but hopefully someone here will be able to sort you out. Is there no option to hire a session drummer? I've done this on a few projects with great results (great drummer, so it goes hand in hand).

thx guys!
@ fuge: i'd better put ur songs with vox! i can't wait anymore! :)
@sky .. pm

@ moonlapse: yeah shit happens always in those moment and biggest trouble is that it's kinda hard to find skilled drummers here (even session drummers) cuz the few skilled have mostly 1000 bands, this sucks and the only choice now is to program drums