need help on my homework (seriously)

I know I'm late to the party, but I find this to be a fun thread... (probably too late for Su to use though)

A bit dated, but still a fun listen.

Rush's Virtuality from their Test for Echo album (1996)

I am pretty close to being a Rush fanboy. I don't think they have put out a bad album and like 99% of all their songs. Having said that Virtuality just makes me cringe. The whole netboy...netgirl thing is so bad. Between that and Dog Years, Neal committed two of his very rare lyrical faux pas on the same album.

I am pretty close to being a Rush fanboy. I don't think they have put out a bad album and like 99% of all their songs. Having said that Virtuality just makes me cringe. The whole netboy...netgirl thing is so bad. Between that and Dog Years, Neal committed two of his very rare lyrical faux pas on the same album.

It wasn't their best song by a long shot, I agree. I was just contributing to the thread. :)

Also, back in 1996 the Internet was new to most people so it was the "in" thing at the time to talk about.

It wasn't their best song by a long shot, I agree. I was just contributing to the thread. :)

Also, back in 1996 the Internet was new to most people so it was the "in" thing at the time to talk about.

I think it was a great suggestion for the thread. It is such an odd song in the Rush Catalog, I just had to comment. TfE is a weird album, some amazing highs and also a couple of lows. Reminds me of Roll the Bones in that way.

I will stop hijacking this thread with Rush catalog discussions :loco:

A little too late, but I had to say my first thought: Arjen Lucassen's recent solo album. Has a whole bunch of songs about a dystopic future and the nature of reality.