Need help/traveling to Israel

I live in Jerusalem =)
My house is kinda small, but we do have a couch and an extra matress. So if you don't mind that, i'll be happy to help you ^_^

Btw, does someone here comes to the Oud Festival to see Orphaned Land? i bougth a ticket today. I think it's the only one that left =)

I live in Jerusalem =)
My house is kinda small, but we do have a couch and an extra matress. So if you don't mind that, i'll be happy to help you ^_^

Btw, does someone here comes to the Oud Festival to see Orphaned Land? i bougth a ticket today. I think it's the only one that left =)
Yes I'll be there with Nathalie and also some other Europeans from the forum.
I hope you're false concerning the last ticket. I won't travel 3500Km to wait at the entrance :Smug:

Thank you for offering help Deadly Rose- stupid I read it only now, so sorry for not replying.
Im all set, cause now I got so many invitations, I could stay for another couple of weeks.
I'm bummed I didnt meet you in the show. Somehow I only meet OL fans from Europe, even when I'm in Israel and I would love to get to know more of you out there in Israel. So if ever you spot me anywhere, please do not hesitate to come up to me and talk ok???