need help with a prank.

What's the prank and how does me adding him help?

ok. so my friend jason is OCD and owns a giant christmas style nutcracker. I have stolen it and set up a facebook (the one above) for said nutcracker. on this facebook some accomplices and I are going to be inventing a fictitious life for the nutcracker. We have friends at universities all over the place, so he's going to be travelling everywhere. pictures and footage being uploaded along the way. in order to keep him confused as to who is behind the kidnapping etc. we want to get as many friend adds as possible from disparate geographical locations before we actually add jason.

ok. so my friend jason is OCD and owns a giant christmas style nutcracker. I have stolen it and set up a facebook (the one above) for said nutcracker. on this facebook some accomplices and I are going to be inventing a fictitious life for the nutcracker. We have friends at universities all over the place, so he's going to be travelling everywhere. pictures and footage being uploaded along the way. in order to keep him confused as to who is behind the kidnapping etc. we want to get as many friend adds as possible from disparate geographical locations before we actually add jason.

After reading this, I said fuck it and added it :lol:

thanks guys. I guess I should have given some specifics in the first place. but I really hadn't even thought about how it would sound from the other side.