Need help with the TV4 show I got!

wankerness

Dec 3, 2002
Seattle
Visit site
I downloaded the following files off soulseek:
Opeth - To Rid Of Disease (Live TV4) 78.5 megs
Opeth - In My Time of Need (Live TV4) 77.8 megs
They're both mpgs, and they won't play with anything! Does anyone know how to play them?

Ethereal Deliverance said:
I have the same files...The person actually did a wonderful job of encoding..Quality is outstanding...You need to install Mpeg2 codecs...divx or wm9 codecs don't cut the cheese....

actually, its a pretty bad job. anyone can make a high quality video file. But the trick is to do it using a codec almost everyone has. I agree, the video is brilliant. Gray and blue always make for a good video. The sound is off with the video, which is really annoying.

try downloading random codec packs off of kazaa... xivid for instace.

if you're using XP, sometimes it has problems installing new codecs - try downloading windows media player 7 or 'classic' which works with everything.

Angl0fdeath said:
Another thing that you can try to do for that is to play they with DVD player software. I viewed the files in WinDVD and I think that the quality is much better then the WMP which is crap.
wmp is in fact crap, but your best bet is with a useful player called VLC player. not that this file is messed up, but in case you ever do get some messed up files, this one will play a LOT of them (and excellent quality, too). just search for it on google.

Eh? There are new Opeth movies out or something? Sorry if I seem stupid, but I don't know what TV4 is so it's hard to know whats going on..

BrandonS said:
Eh? There are new Opeth movies out or something? Sorry if I seem stupid, but I don't know what TV4 is so it's hard to know whats going on..

they were on a tv show (in sweden?), someone recorded it, and then ripped it for us :)