Need Help with Time Scale & Grid in Pro Tools!

Downwards

Feb 22, 2010
Michigan
www.myspace.com
Ok, I've been trying to set up the time scale and grid in PT, and to create a click track, but for the life of me, I cannot figure it out! I need it at 160bpm, 4/4, then there's a tempo shift up to 240bpm. And I couldn't find anything on the web on how to do it, just people talking about why it's important! :zombie:

Could somebody please help me, and tell me how to do this? I can't take trying to figure it out myself anymore.

Ok here is a step by step for a MAC:

1.Load up your transport window by hitting COMMAND(apple) + 1(on numeric keypad)

2. Make sure the CONDUCTOR mode is TURNED ON (should be blue)

3. Then at the top of the page in the edit window there is a thing that says tempo with a + sign next to it. Choose where you want the tempo change and then hit that +sign. You can either type in 240 or tap tempo by hitting the T key.

4. IF YOU DO NOT SEE WHERE IT SAYS TEMPO then you must go to the little calendar looking thing thats in the top Left corner of the edit window and make sure TEMPO is checked.

I hope that helps, its quite hard to explain this in words with no pictures hahaha

i'm feeling really helpful today, sooo... here's the best advice you can ever get for such basic DAW functionality:

read the manual. read the manual. read the manual.

READ

the

MANUAL.