Need some critisism on my one man band.

It's not bad, the layering doesn't do you any good though.

mmm twilight umbrage was a really tasty groove. I would've given your distortion a little more character in the transients, and of course there's the dilemma of being able to do only so much in a basement mix. But otherwise, the ideas are all well presented and kickin'. My real complaint - Wish the songs were at least 3x longer. They all have that insane drive that's just so epic it screams sparta. I really enjoy these works of yours. Haven't heard the AiC cover yet.

I like it. Overall, everything could use a bit of tightening up and a better recording on the guitars but it is a great start. Perhaps spend some time just working on the guitar recording setup and you're golden. I'd also like to hear more complete tunes with vocals.
As for the vocals on the AIC track. Ditch the doubling or greatly, reduce it in the mix until it is almost nonexistent. That track is tough because it's greatest strength and focal point is the vocal(s).

You've got a great start and the next batch should take it up a notch.

Thanks so much, much love to you guys.

Dans remix of Twilight Umbrage sounds great, I'll upload it soon. None of these tracks were ever mastered, also. Now that I'm learning how to do that my next ones should sound better.

Dan-You made it sound so much better thanks man. Once I know how to master, I'm going to take my time and write a better song than these rushed ones. I'll send you the AIC cover after work, I'm not sure if I should even keep Dementia.