Need some fast feedback fellas

yea def dont trade, i tried recording a line 6 the other day and it sucked, we ended up using the other guitarists 6505 for both guitar parts and it rocked, get rid of the line 6 for sure. and that direct out stuff isnt a good idea, you dont ever get the same tone out of a direct out that you would micing a nice cab.

yea def dont trade, i tried recording a line 6 the other day and it sucked, we ended up using the other guitarists 6505 for both guitar parts and it rocked, get rid of the line 6 for sure. and that direct out stuff isnt a good idea, you dont ever get the same tone out of a direct out that you would micing a nice cab.

First i want to thank you guys for feed back. Guitar center let me take home and demo a Vetta the other night and i ran it through all kinds of tests, running the direct out and micing the cab and all i can say is its kinda like an over priced hardware version of guitar rig. So needless to say i kept the Mesa!:headbang:

And yeah deathtotaliban your right the direct out sounded just like anything else ran directly out, like fizzy sizzleen bullshit. If they could actualy get the cab emulaters to translate acurately through the direct outs they might be on to something.