Need some feedback from the masters!

WTF, 23 views and not a single comment. You can give it to me, I wont cry cause I'm a big boy now.:cry:

Sounds good. DFHS and Pod XT? I don't think there's any problems with the mix, and the playing is killer! Keep at it man! Awesome leads!!

Thanks Kazrog, Yes it's DFHS, changed the kick to one I found on this forum. And yes, I'm still using my Pod XT... not for long, have some plans on getting a "real" amp very soon. :Smokin:

Hey man!
I think your pod XT sound is really good. I only think you should automate the volume a bit more, the snare sounds a bit loud during the blast and I think the overheads are a bit overpowering in the end.

Just my 2 cents.

Hey man!
I think your pod XT sound is really good. I only think you should automate the volume a bit more, the snare sounds a bit loud during the blast and I think the overheads are a bit overpowering in the end.

Just my 2 cents.

I think you're right about the snare and the overheads. I'll look into that :worship:

it sounds great

i dont know if this is the right word, but it sounds too compressed to me
kinda
like SYLs Alien

Awesome, dude! Just awesome! Music wise this is some of my favorite playing I've heard on this forum ...

Guitar tone is good, too - despite the POD! Give us some info on the chain and processing?

Cymbals are too loud, as mentioned before ...

Awesome, dude! Just awesome! Music wise this is some of my favorite playing I've heard on this forum ...

Guitar tone is good, too - despite the POD! Give us some info on the chain and processing?

Cymbals are too loud, as mentioned before ...

Wow, thanks man! Hell, that's fun to hear.

I tracked 4 rhythm guitars, 2 100:% left and 2 100% right (L6 Big Bottom).. I EQ:ed them differently. Used Waves C4 on all the guitars, a preset I found here on Andys forum.

The lead guitar Is Plexi Lead 100 with extremely low gain on the Pod XT. I used a Dod YJM 308 pream overdrive between the guitar and the pod.

Dude that sounds killer for pod! Lead tone is amazingly yngwie! I love it! Guess a pod and a signature dod overdrive will get you more or less there!
Brilliant playing aswell!

Yes the tone is very Yngwie I think. I really like that dod pedal :kickass: