Finished a first draft of a mix for The Coast.....Need feedback

I only reamped the leads through Revalver. Rhythm guitars are the original. I don't know what amps were used.

I agree, that's the only thing that comes to mind when i hear the mix... the vocals, grunt/scream and clean seems to tiny compared to the rest of the mix, maybe that's exactly what they want, and it does work as a own sort of style, but that's what i hear as well...

Otherwise solid mix Matt... kick is indeed huge, (slate?) snare is there and takes care of the attack in the mix, guitars sound ace and crunchy, the bass is filthy but not overruling any other instruments and takes care of that low end just fine...

Good stuff!

Thanks for commenting. I did bring the vocals up quite a bit and turned down the drums. They seemed to be a bit overpowering. Is the new version any better? (Click link at top), The 128k soundclick mp3 conversion kind of sucks on this one but you get the idea.

That does sound better Matt... the vocals are a bit too loud now i.m.h.o, but they have more presence now which is exactly what i felt was missing a bit in my previous post.

drums lower in volume is good too dude... they blend in just fine.