need some help with a movie

Fourka

Forget it
Mar 28, 2003
In a cuckoo's clock
I had seen that movie 10 years ago and I don't know its title...so here is how it goes:

A family wants to celebrate christmas in their house when the bell rings and a group of people come in (kinda crazy ones), and turn this night to a nightmare for this family. They sit there for hours, eat stuff from the kitchen, steal things from the bedrooms and don't let the family call the police or leave the house. In general, this night is destroyed.

Anybody has watched anything like that before and knows the title?

i watched it! the guy in it is the one of the cop movies... steve martin i think? and the christmas tree gets burnt to a crisp?

Well, it's not the one with steve martin in it (i just saw the trailer)...and just saw the trailer of National Lamboo's blah blah and it's not.....

Damn...and I was sure for some minutes that one of these was the one..
I will check the Chevy Chase ones but I don't think so..

You'll check the Chevy Chase ones? Umm.......like I had said before, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Chevy Chase is mainly known for the National Lampoons somewhat series and it's highly unlikely that the movie you are speaking of has him in it. But who fucking knows, I could be wrong.

It's not the one with Nic Cage, Dana Carvey and Jon Lovitz is it?
The one about 3 brothers who go to this small town to rob the bank, end up getting snowed in, and get invited to stay at the bank managers house!!!
I think it's called 'Trapped in Paradise'.......

What genre is it? Comedy, drama, horror, pr0n :)p)? Was it an American movie, or?

Hmm... I searched the Internet Movie Database www.imdb.com for a bunch of different things, and didn't come up with much.

@xeno: it is not a comedy but it is funny at many parts...it's...err....I cannot find the word...:p
@SculptedCold:I dunno...it may be a boring one cause I liked it when I was 13 years old...so I may thought that it was cool but when I watch it now it may be crap hehe