Need some help to find a movie again..

Fourka

Forget it
Mar 28, 2003
In a cuckoo's clock
It happens often to me to watch movies in the past and to not remember the title of that movie afterwords....so read on and if someone has watched something like that then just tell me :)

A student studies for some exams to get in a very good college. So the day before the exam, he studies all night until early morning and then he goes for the exam. The exam is in the form of multiple choice questions. Unfortunately he is very tired and sleepy...so just 2 minutes before the end of the exam he realises that the last question has no spare multiple answers. He realises that because he was so sleppy he didn't tick one of the given answers for a previous question. Instead he ticked the answer for that question on the next question's A,B,C,D answers. So all the next questions were wrong. He didn't have enough time to correct this and so he failed.
What follows is that his parents don't know that he has failed, although he has told them but they think he is joking. So, he decides to do something else. Because he is 7th in the waiting list for that college (in case some of the others in that list won't make it), he wants to kill everyone that is before him in the list so that he is accepted to the college. And it goes on like that.

Anyone has seen this movie before and knows the title?? :wave:

Sounds like it has that whiny bitch from the mission impossible movies in it, what's his name... hmmm.... Oh! Tom cruise. But that was probably Risky Business - not the movie you're looking for.

@Farslayer: I think you mean that Clerks is a similar movie to the one I explained? Cause if you mean that Clerks may be the one then I'm not sure about it. But thank you anyway for your suggestion. :)

Does anybody know of any web site were you can enter some key words and you come up with movies whose subject can be described by the words you entered? It seems as if I'm a desperate movie hunter....:p