Need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

darksoldier

Zodiac
Mar 31, 2010
Black gates of hell
So as the title says I need some advice.
The thing is that a few friends in my college have started a band though we cannot really decide on a good enough name. I know it kinda depends on the type of band thus in this case the band is metal we have been trying to think of a suitable name but coming up with crap.
I was wondering if any of you guys has any suggestions for a suitable name for the band?

What kind of metal? If you play doom metal then something like Steel Warrior (anyone called that?), is probably a bad name. Or a heavy metal band with 'gore' or 'vomit' in it. Catch my drift?

Call yourselves the 80's AIDS Ladies. It really has a ring to it doesn't it?

Now thats funny since the guy that set up the band is trying to make it as if it's something from the 80's. Really i know we probably couldn't be as good or bad as any band from that era because this isn't the 80's anymore is it? Bands are changing and so are the fans but really it doesn't matter what type of metal band we are trying to be, as long as the music is good that's all that matters.
Thing is that right now there isn't anything going on, no prac which is a real bummer because we are still sorting some stuff out and trying to figure out where the hell were going to do the prac and how we are going to manage with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.