Need Some Info On The Haunted Please!

sex.murder.art

New Metal Member
Nov 27, 2002
Visit site
Is there anyone that could give me some info on the band The Haunted,they are playing here in Ireland in february with Stampin Ground and December as support,ive only heard a little bit of The Haunted over the net,and would like to buy either The Haunted self titled debut album or The Haunted made me do it album,can anyone recommend one to buy? thanks.
andy

I just asked this board the same thing. The answer I got was to get "live rounds in tokyo" Its The Haunted Made Me Do It with a live CD. You can get it from The End for only 14 dollars. Sounds like you best bet to me.

Best Value
The First self titled Album is great, but it has a different singer & drummer, than their current line-up. Although very simular, but alot rawer. Now, "The Haunted Made Me Do It" album is the same 12 bucks(at The End Records), more polished & mature, better production, & sound. I like it more, it's the same difference as Metallica's first two(to use as an axample) albums. Now for the best buy: There label re-released a two CD disc, Disc One is "The Haunted Made Me do It"(11 tracks), & Disc Two is a live recording(11-2000), called "Live Rounds In Tokyo"(16 songs), material from both albums, & a bonus studio track. All that & an extra Japan insert, for 15 bucks, so you see this is the one you should buy, 3 dollars more, but 2 full disc's, & 27 songs....................

@ Deadly Embrace, do you just happen to be listening to the band you are talking about every time you post?(I can tell from the Now Playing part) OR do you start listening to them after you chose to write about them? Just curious, because I noticed this in all of your posts.

Sometimes I post, the album that relates to the story, & sometimes I'm listening to it as I'm posting. Or play it after, but everthing that I do list, is in my rotation(frequently played at home, on computer, or in the car). It could be old favorites or what I'm into now, if thats what your after...................

Now as an example, I'm gonna pick something that relates ro your question, and I'm going to listen to a little of this, I don't usually listen to Iced Earth(not in my rotation), but I'll give this disc another chance..........because of your question, & because Stevie D does play bass on this album.........

AH! Horror Show is OK, hopefully its not the only Iced Earth disc you own. The first three tracks are killer but it kind of becomes dull after that. However the last track is kick ass too. For some real Iced Earth, you should get Something Wicked This Way Comes, The Dark Saga, and Night of the Stormrider. You many already have them but those are my favorites.

Thanks for the info., I only have Horror Show because Stevie D gave it to me, but I will look into your suggestions............But the way John from IE, handeled the Stevie D issue sucks, & I prefer not to support them, but I may try some MP3's.