Need some videos

I love Dragonforce. I have that new album too...my only album by them and the guitaring is really fast. It seems like they can play faster than Alexi.

Yeah Herman Li's solos are great. Sam Totman's are crap imo cause most of the time they're just the EXACT same blues lick to start. No joke, I've heard the same lick in at least 4 songs, it's so ugh.

But after making this video, people have started to doubt their actual capabilities and think all of the stuff on the record was bullshit cause they cheated with Pro Tools:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RRTeZuXBa2w&search=betcha cant play this

I read in an interview that Alexi doesn't play faster than he can. He said he tryed playing faster on some songs and it sounded like shit. Yup,

Yup, Alexi is amazing. I loved his performance. He rox on stage! COB are one of those bands that have so much energy on stage and it makes the whole concert more enjoyable. I like Youtubes better than google videos. Youtubes is faster and simpler. I hater yahoo videos though. Those ones have problems and errors.

Speaking of bad sound quality, I came by some Inearthed stuff thanks to -[chop]- (thanks, man :kickass:) and the sound quality sucks ass. But it's awesome music. I think they should re-record some of the stuff for their next album. Oh, and they totally lifted the "Towards Dead End" lick from the acoustic part of "Homeland II (Shining)". But it all sounds wonderful. :headbang:

what site did you get the stuff from? I hate it when some bands have echoing in the background. It's like everything sounds good but the place where they recorded it is bad. Some bands like that are Sargeist and Ancient.

How are the vocals in that punk band?

GrimReaper666 said:
what site did you get the stuff from? I hate it when some bands have echoing in the background. It's like everything sounds good but the place where they recorded it is bad. Some bands like that are Sargeist and Ancient.

How are the vocals in that punk band?

No dont ask me...keep away...I repeat KEEP AWAY!!!!

<-Warheart-> said:
I must be like the only person who doesn't prefer Unearthed to Children of Bodom.

Don't worry, you have allies. I still like CoB better than the stuff I heard. I think they got a lot better with their next three albums after they recorded this stuff. Inearthed actually sounds like death metal, but the pseudo-black metal sound is much better, I think.