Need some vocal tunage - Reaper's ReaPitch?

Jan 10, 2005
Any Reaper users use this yet? Worth a shot for tuning some vokillz? 7 songs worth of vocal tracks I need tuned and I noticed Reaper had that plug in it. If it sucks, though, I'll need to seek other means.

Maybe somebody with Melodyne/Antares/whatever can hook it up? Maybe for a small fee if not free? :D

~006

Really? That's cool. Will have to give it a whirl tonight when I get some time.

~006

By the way; the autotunerthingie is Reatune, not Reapitch.

Dont forget to check the "enable auto correction button" though, took me a while to see it the first time I used reatune :D

Oh, yeah I noticed there are two (tune and pitch), I remember one seemed like the pitch correct for vocals - will look out for the auto correction :) Do you mean to check it and enable it, or make sure to disable it? Thanks!

~006

Gsnap is another free tuning plug, sounds a bit more natural and there's more parameters to play with than the stock reaper one

If you want, I can Melodyne a track to see if it sounds good and transparent enough to you. Just PM me with a track.

+1 for Gsnap. It can get a bit harsh sounding very quickly if you push it, but if it's just to clean things up, it works great. I tend to use it more on backing vox but it does the trick.

Somewhat out of tune? :lol:

I want to take an awful track and see how well they handle it! That would be a shootout my friend.

~006

006 I dont mind running it through auto tune for you on auto correction? Would you mind though letting me attempt a shoot out with autotune, reatune, gsnap, (my buddy actually has waves tune and melodyne ill see if he is willing to take part) with a part of the vocal track you want tuned.?

006 I dont mind running it through auto tune for you on auto correction? Would you mind though letting me attempt a shoot out with autotune, reatune, gsnap, (my buddy actually has waves tune and melodyne ill see if he is willing to take part) with a part of the vocal track you want tuned.?

+1 - I like shootouts! :)