Seriously guys - I need some assistance..

Lordenlil

FROST
Apr 19, 2002
Norway
vill.no
Fuck, I hate this shit sometimes - 3 time I post this since it didn't register it the first time ¤%=(¤%( ) *now printing in UltraEdit first*

Anyhow: I am designing a web browser at my college. It's a one man project, 30 points. I'm not gonna rewrite all the shit I wrote the first time I TRIED TO POST THIS! :(
Ok - so I need help to find a name for it... since it is made in Norway, I want something nordic but "Evil necrobrowser from the grim and frostbitten northlands" is kinda long.. and then some..
(Help me or else Noga gets it as usual! :heh: :p )
Oh - if I use any suggestion I'll give u the credits for it of course.

And 1 more thingie: If you have 5 mins to spare I would seriously appreciate if you fill out this form I made. Just some questions about your web browser so that I can map user patterns and opinions etc to make my browser better....
(Ok - seriously, I don't expect many ppl here to make take the effort but it's worth a shot for me..)
http://www.ia-stud.hiof.no/~jensrkar/ddo/research/

:D

Reactions: Lethe78
Black Storm is kinda cool, isn't it? Black Blizzard
Cold Seeker :D - Sounds like a virus tracker (even though cold isn't a virus, is it?)... I can use that later :D

vb_bullet.gif
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jeanreno again.​

You wuz so close to being smoted with a kamehame-rep attack. :(

Murder Dream, Satanic Prostitute.... I would like to see
the face of the censor and my professor after they go
trhough my documentation :lol:

Presentation:
And now... ladies and gentlemen. Please allow me to introduce the newborn browser, developed at out own college.....
"Murder Dream" which runs on the "Satanic Prostitute" browser engine.

*applause*