Need someone to edit drums for a 6 song EP

Room36

New Metal Member
Feb 6, 2013
(Sorry my english is not very good)
Hi, I am looking for someone to edit the drums tracks of my current recording project. I have never really worked with real drums and I don't have the time to learn to edit drums perfectly because of a deadline for the project.

The project consist of 6 tracks for a EP that my band is releasing on april 20th. We have a really good drummer but he have trouble to work under pressure when recording drums so the recordings are not always tight as they should be…

It's a "modern metalcore" band and we are looking for a feel as tight and "on the grid" as possible.
Because the bass drum, snare and toms will be 100% sound replaced, we did not recorded the performances in a great room and the sound of those drum pieces sound pretty bad. They are very clear, transients are clear too, they just don't sound good, because again, they will be 100% sound replaced.

The guitars and bass have been edited perfectly to the grid so I could provide you those tracks if it can help you for the drum editing. I can also provide all the "non-consolidated" time elastic tracks so you can see all the transients markers of every notes perfectly aligned to the grid.

All the tracks are 3min30 or less and the drum have been recorded to a click. There is no tempo changes.
The EP must be ready to sell on april 20th and the reamping/mixing/mastering are not done yet so I would need the drum editing done ASAP.

Let me know if you would like to work on this project ! I would also like to have a price quote for the project + an estimation on the time it would take to be done.

PM me or hit me by email at alexandreboulet "at" hotmail "dot" com
Thank you very much !

Thanks for all the emails and PM sent, I hired Jeff and he will also mix/master the whole project.
Thanks again for all the offers!