need translation!

Oh, I think Fjelltussa did very many translations, so she might know more. Otherwise, use the search function or browse through the Vintersorg forum. The threads with the translations are named accordingly, as far as I remember.

I´ve done translations of ALL Vintersorg and Otyg-songs from Swedish to English. But some of them may be very wrong, incorrect and incomplete. But since no one had decided to help me....

www.trollskog.cjb.net

NP: Mr. V & Friends - The Sombre Alphabet Of The Universe (Universums Dunkla Alfabet)

Hey Draugen, kool site! I had no idea that it existed tho, so I had no way of deciding to help you...;)

Draugen woooooooooow.......it seems very nice!!
*checks a bit,adds the site to favourites and falls asleep on the keyboard*

~mel~ (passing by...... :wave: to all :) )

Ey Mel! :wave:

I take it you are back from your trip, wich I asume was a great experience ;)

You better move your lazy troll arse over here more often, I miss you! :)

-phyros ( Tror att Troll och meloner skulle trivas i Sverige på semester ;) Speciellt i Göteborg, där det finns erbjudanden om inkvartering... :lol: )

Originally posted by Draugen
I´ve done translations of ALL Vintersorg and Otyg-songs from Swedish to English. But some of them may be very wrong, incorrect and incomplete. But since no one had decided to help me....

www.trollskog.cjb.net

NP: Mr. V & Friends - The Sombre Alphabet Of The Universe (Universums Dunkla Alfabet)

I prefere "The mysterious alphabet of the universe" it's not "dunkel" in the way like melancholy, sad, dark ,shady...etc....It's more like arcane and esoteric .....

mr V

logo.jpg
:eek:
Draugen, have you made that logo?
it's very nice indeed in any case

You´re most welcome! :p
Did 'em all when I was unemployed and just sat in front of my computer all day (& night) long just doing nothing... ;)