need work again

BigFakeSmile

toe much love!
Nov 16, 2002
Visit site
my coffeeshop job seems to have evaporated, and my random 'artist's assistant/typist' thing has fewer hours atm, and i need something regular anyway. nyc folks know anything that would be willing to consider a 20-something yr old white college grad w/ excellent grades, no criminal history, and post-college experience in journalism/writing, including a full-time position with an alt-weekly paper, not just this "freelance music writing" nonsense. these are very unattractive qualities based on my recent job-hunting activities. im sorry to have to be back on the prowl so soon.

i know
i did mention her to a few people i know in tv/films but they were drunk and she wasn't there so.. we'll see. i will try to follow up.

someone to just stand around and look cool at the tattoo shop (non-artist)? that's fine. i'm up for whatever it takes. also know how to use espresso machine & steam milk. job now, career... next year?

but its sooooo hard to get to park slope.

thanks either way...

...and when i am feeling better about myself, i will share my hilarious coffeeshop fiasco in greater detail. in which i am completely wronged by my so-called employer, but still manage to shoot self in foot. but thats always sort of the intention anyway, since i look so funny hopping around.

i am dedicating tonight to Moping and Brooding, with a dash of procrastination, but i got some rock journalism out of the way, which was a real assignment but probably wont be paid for for like months and months, and have put off doing 'hipster stuff with the eurotrash guys' til tomorrow.

BigFakeSmile has an irrational fear of the subway because it makes her miss Amon Amarth.