need your opinion about our recording

aperfectmess

New Metal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
Hi all !

I'm new here, me and my band have recording 2 songs at the studio in belgium but we dont like the sound, we think the guys just wanted our money... but we are not experts; we wanted your opinion about it, we also know we are just
" amateur " but we are so disappointed about the quality, or it's just our impression ?

so thank you for your opinion.

the link for the songs
http://www.myspace.com/aperfectmessbel

for those interested our demo it's free.

cheers !

Well, the myspaceplayer fucks te sound usually a bit up, so the sound should be a bit better.
The guitars sound too dark.

Maybe get all the files from the studio and upload 'em here? You should be fine then. :headbang::headbang:

( I dont think the studio is just after your money, maybe they aren't much into the metalstuff)

they may have worked alot harder on it as hes the owner.(not saying they shouldnt have in yours)
but
you picked a cheaper demo package with basic mix/mastering and limited hours etc.
i'm unsure, just some suggestions

If you payed 100 dollars you can't expect to sound like a million dollars. But I don't know what you payed, so....

Just ask the studio owner if he can make you sound like his own band. If he doesn't know you have a complaint, he can't fix it.

I wouldn't stress out over. If you didn't like it, don't go back. Songs don't sound bad though, it's just not an impressive mix, but you can hear the sound of the band for sure. Of course if you want to sink more money into it I'm sure you can get better results by getting someone to remix it. Tons of great guys for that on here.

By the way, welcome!

ok that cool :)

who want to mix one of our songs ? and how much for the mix ?
it can have a significant difference ? we are great fan of the joey sturgis songs but it's another world.. i know