Needled 24/7 vid

Daan1982

Feb 8, 2003
I'm downloading an mpeg version of that vid right now (51.35 MB) on the 'METAL 4 EVER' hub on DC. (metalfreak65.no-ip.com:411) Just wanted to let you guys know.

It's a pretty decent video I think. Nice colors and everything...

If you live in Sweden you can see the video on the show Plektrum (ZTV) all the time..

I watched a bit on latest Plektrum but I didn't see it. though I saw Nightwish

Yeah, that's right. I think you must upload 1/3 of what you download. I don't know if there's a way to stop sharing what you are downloading, but anyway, when people download things from you, you get some score so that it's easier for you to download from them, so i don't think it would be a good idea.

Apart from that, I don't know what's "metal 4 ever DC" or whatever. Where exactly can i download needled 24/7, please?

DC (Direct Connect) is a p2p sharing program, and 'metal 4 ever' is some kind of server on that. But you can probably also find the video on Kazaa, or something like that, already... Good luck!

DC (Direct Connect) is a p2p sharing program, and 'metal 4 ever' is some kind of server on that. You can probably also find the video on Kazaa or something like that

Fucking Great!!!!!!!!!

Hail everyone, I'm a newbie to this forum, and the first thread I've read was this one, about the video, which I thought was not released yet!!!

I'm downloading it right now, I'm really looking forward to watch, and later I'll let my opinions about the video.

Someone can tell me if some of the guys from Children Of Bodom use to post on this forum, like Kimberly Goss does on the Sinergy forum??