Negura Bunget new family member of Prophecy Productions

I always thought they were deserving of a bigger label/management to push them. Maybe HUppo and Sol can make it happen

Negru owns everything NB related ... name, logo, websites and has been the band "manager" from day one. So the NB "biz" will stay with him.

excellent song. that band that the "new" members came from is AWFUL. don't think i will be supporting the new NB. this "tranceatla" is promising.

Former NEGURA BUNGET members Hupogrammos (guitars, vocals, bass, keyboards, archaic instruments) and Sol Faur (guitar) have launched a brand new project called DORDEDUH (rough translation: "yearning for the spirit"). The band's lineup also includes Arioch (former bassist for NEGURA BUNGET and ex-guitarist of ODEM ARCARUM and SECRETS OF THE MOON), Thelemnar (SECRETS OF THE MOON, THE VISION BLEAK, NEGURA BUNGET) and Sergio Ponti (EPHEL DUATH, ILLOGICIST). A keyboard player is currently being sought as well as someone to play all the traditional instruments that the group intends to use in its music.

Commented the band: "We are eager to step on the stage again and to bring out as soon as possible the new album that we'll be working on. Our aim is to connect the transcendence with the material substance and to elevate the consciousness to the highest realms of the human spirit by providing music based on heartfelt ultimate truths. We are certain that the path initiated by NEGURA BUNGET years ago could and should be continued by DORDEDUH in the intent of representing a union of the outermost noble essence of humanness with the universe

new band photo

bandNew-1.jpg

:lol:

I really don't know how to feel about this situation ... I'll let the music do the talking once new stuff comes out from both parties.

I am just upset that I never caught the original lineup live.

I also very much wonder how this new lineup picked up seemingly pretty complex arrangements so fast as to start playing live right away. This must have been in the works for awhile.

:lol:

I really don't know how to feel about this situation ... I'll let the music do the talking once new stuff comes out from both parties.

I am just upset that I never caught the original lineup live.

I also very much wonder how this new lineup picked up seemingly pretty complex arrangements so fast as to start playing live right away. This must have been in the works for awhile.

Some of them were session live members/around the band in various manners previously so I'm guessing they had a decent familiarity with the music.

I can't wait until Hippogrammars and So'Far's Dordeduh project kicks into high gear. Gonna rock the shit outta these gays.

Emi over ad code666 mentioned she recieved a track from NB for a compilation that is pretty badass.

I am sure Dor de Duh will be awesome, but Negru's unorthodox drumming stlye will be hard to replace.

me no likey this singer, he's got that cheesy wannabe bm styling

Last edited by a moderator: