• I hate everyone

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Respect the need for silence at all times

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Peace out, bro...

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Start posting in here talking about my neighbours. Hooooow logical :err:

Anyway, my retreated neighbours seem to be so deaf that they just can't be annoying (in fact never had a reproach for my music at any time so... :) They practically never go out, so I never meet them. As if I was living alone in the building. I just can't hate them...

Start posting here to get rid of your fucking frustration to no-communicating, retarded no perspective complaining idiots. And such.. that was my reasoning anyway.

I'm thinking, it might've been better to start this topic before writing and delivering that pissed-off letter to them. Oh well, nothing like a little neighbour-feud to spice up every-day dullness.

ah students on one side, lesbians below, gays right across and me ah well, i usually put on my headphones.

ah and its not cool to hear yer housemate shagging her boyfriend. when u... like... a couple of months before... you and her... - so no. :D

i tell them the same thing, but she thinks differently :)
ah well i have a good set of housemates. and the building is really alright as well.
there's no aggression or violence around (that probably cos of the local coffeeshop ;)), so i'm really ok here

heh housemates are all a bunch of weirdos, the guy i moved in with has gone on work experience, so now im left with freaky keith who sounds like hes givin birth to a traffic cone when he laughs, then theres the chinese guy water who doesnt make any noise or get noticed at all, and theres this girl who hasnt paid rent in 4 weeks or a deposit hehehe wouldn be surprised if she did a legger by now

my neibs are cool. they're terribly old most of them. they start loosing sense and that after a while, every year 1-2 dies. oh well.

disappearer said:
Start posting in here talking about my neighbours. Hooooow logical :err:

Anyway, my retreated neighbours seem to be so deaf that they just can't be annoying (in fact never had a reproach for my music at any time so... :) They practically never go out, so I never meet them. As if I was living alone in the building. I just can't hate them...

same here :)

now i live in a house with a garden and stuff, so no flatmates
neighbours on both sides are old(er) and very quiet
i gues me and my gf are the ones making noise

*turns her head around*

x is giving y a back of the head massage after y stated she just discovered that you can have muscles there and that they can ache

:erk:

no, i mean you elaborate: who are x and y and why is this related to the thread topic?

okay its not related completely because i dont live in an appartment building
but i wrote it while i was sitting at my neighbours computer (that is what im doing now again).
the act i described was exactly what i saw 2 of my neighbours do when i turned my head.