Neil Turbin on LA's Gates of Metal Festival II

Yes, totally a killer show!
Skelator was great too!

Hi metalmaiden! :wave:

(I'll post some pix here a little later)

nt1.jpg

nt2.jpg

nt3.jpg

Show was great....made a fan out of me! Thanks for being cool and signing our CD booklets Neil :)

You guys rule! It was great meeting you all. Let's do it again soon. The band is playing with Perpetual Maddness from the LA Gates of Metal show on Saturday, June 12, 2004 at Lyrics in San Bernadino. We go on around 10:00pm. Let me know if any of you guys can make it and I'll take care of it, since you are all my guests.

Best Metal Regards,
Nt

What a hell of a weekend that was!! o_O so much metal and it still leaves me achin' for more! NT put on a great show! good metal crowd! Got some great pics of Neil and band! Will get those to ya soon Neil! :yow: Too bad Sanberdo is a trek, will for sure try to make Manhattan Beach gig! till then stay \m/ :hotjump:

Hey Neil, I'll be there Saturday.

kittybeast said:
What a hell of a weekend that was!! o_O so much metal and it still leaves me achin' for more! NT put on a great show! good metal crowd! Got some great pics of Neil and band! Will get those to ya soon Neil! :yow: Too bad Sanberdo is a trek, will for sure try to make Manhattan Beach gig! till then stay \m/ :hotjump:

And I'll be there with ya ;) ...thanks for the invite Neil, but it is indeed quite a long ways away for us...can't wait to see you guys live again though...I was very impressed! :worship:

It was great meeting you at the LA Gates show. You guys are totally cool. BTW, Thanks for the pics Arch. As I said in my post, I'll get you in to the show, just send me an email to info@Neilturbin.com with your info for the list. I'll be looking for you at the San Bernadino show.

Arch said:
Hey Neil, I'll be there Saturday.
I hope we'll be seeing the rest of you metalheads at Harry O's. I don't think a metal band has even played in Manhattan Beach for a couple of decades.

Metal Thrashing Regards!