Vehemence In L.a. June 6 !!!

5 more days!!! yeah \m/ it sure took long enough for the gates of metal guys to get a flyer out, been to a few metal shows in L.A. in the last few weeks (death angel, iced earth, COB, and Evergrey) and NO ONE promoting the Gates of Metal show. Well, myself and my partner in crime will be there promoting SYMPHORCE and out to have one hell of a metal 'kin weekend!! \m/

The show went great, good lighting, the sound was kind of loud, liked it better on the second stage, but we were on the mainstage. Primal Fear spiky haired guitarist was a real cool guy, they came on stage with no transfomers for their equipment, asked to use mine I said yes, but on the last min they had the right connectors for everything. We stayed at the Raddison, good times, met a band called Cianide there, good guys. Good seeing Cattle guys again, we too did not they were kicking out all the under 21 people, thats gay. Reguardless the fest was awsome, so far the tour for us is awsome. So you guys in Phoenix.

ve2.jpg

ve5.jpg

ve3.jpg

Awesome show!
It was my first time seeing Vehemence, had high expectations, and they were entirely met.

I'd kill to see you guys again.

VEHEMENCE said:
Thanks for taking photographs of the show, greatly appreciated. I downloaded the rest of them from your page. Ill put them on ours credited to you! See you again man. Thanks for the support.

No problem, dude!

Dorkus metallicus. :)