Neil Turbin's DEATHRIDERS, Helstar & Agent Steel in San Marcos, CA 9/24/2005

M1

Threatcon Delta Force
Feb 12, 2002
New York
Visit site
August 29, 2005

Pioneers of Thrash Metal Unite! Invade San Diego Area

Pioneers of Thrash Unite! Neil Turbin the ONE AND ONLY original Anthrax vocalist who wrote songs such as Metal Thrashing Mad, Gung Ho, Deathrider, Armed and Dangerous and sang on albums Fistful of Metal & Armed and Dangerous, Helstar with the mighty James Rivera and Agent Steel will be unleashing their technical thrash fury in San Diego, California.

Neil Turbin's DEATH RIDERS (Beau Simpson - Lead Guitar, Kurt James - Lead Guitar, Mike Giordano - Bass, Gene McEwen - Drums, Neil Turbin - Vocs) have been confirmed as direct support to Thrash Legends Helstar and Agent Steel on 9/24/2005 at the following location:

The Jumping Turtle
1660 Capalina Road
San Marcos, CA 92069-1208
760-471-7778
http://www.thejumpingturtle.com/

Lineup is as follows:

Helstar
Agent Steel
Neil Turbin's DEATHRIDERS
Cryudown
The Midas Touch

Neil Turbin’s DEATHRIDERS are currently writing songs for their upcoming cd "Diary of a Metal Thrashing Madman", the follow-up to Neil's debut cd “Threatcon Delta”. A signed copy of Threatcon Delta and a double-sided t-shirt will be available at the show for $20 plus shipping or through www.DEATHRIDERS.net

Anthrax is re-recording and re-releasing Neil’s songs Metal Thrashing Mad, Deathrider, Gung Ho and Armed and Dangerous on their upcoming releases from Island and Sanctuary Records.

Neil Turbin can also be heard singing on the track “CRUCIFIXATION” on the upcoming Jack Frost solo cd “Out In The Cold” to be released in September 2005 and which can be heard at the following location:
http://www.sevenwitches.net/Crucfixationweb-1.wma

I am gonna try my damndest to hit this show up, just don't know if I can pull it out with all the crap I got going on between work, school (yup went back) and the wife prego and all!

I knew I F'd up when I missed Neil at that metal festival in LA (South Gate was it?).