Nergard and Nils Rue

VR

New Metal Member
Apr 30, 2005
NERGARD JOINS WITH PAGAN'S MIND VOCALIST:
Norwegian Melodic Metalact Nergard announces Nils K. Rue (Pagan's Mind) as the next singer in the line-up for the follow-up album to "Memorial for a Wish" which was released in April of 2013 as the first part of a two-act metal opera. The new album, which ends the tragic story about the unfortunate man Peter O'Donnell, is scheduled for release in late 2014 and will feature a string of well-known names. So far Tony Mills (ex TNT, ex Shy) and Andi Kravljaca (Aeon Zen) have been confirmed + the up and coming Ben Rodgers (Tellus Requiem) and Thomas Løseth (Tempo).

Norwegian Melodic Metal Project NERGARD Add Ralf Scheepers to Album

A new name has been added to the line-up and this is none other than one of the power metal godfathers, Ralf Scheepers of Primal Fear.
"Im thrilled to work with Ralf once again" says Andreas. "He delivered an amazing performance on my debut album and always deliver quick and awesome results. He's the definition of german effectiveness."
The release of "A Bit Closer To Heaven" is set for an early 2015 release and so far does the line-up include: Elize Ryd (Amaranthe), Nils K. Rue (Pagan's Mind), Andi Kravljaca (Aeon Zen) ++ more names will be announced throughout the coming months.

nergard.jpg

Loved the first album. The cast of singers was perfect for the storyline. I hope they bring back Goran Edman for a song or two, he contributed a bender of a song along with the Wig-Wam singer. Looking forward to this.

NERGARD - A BIT CLOSER TO HEAVEN ALBUM TRACKLISTING REVEALED

Guest performances on this album include:

Elize Ryd (Amaranthe) - vocals
Michael Eriksen (Circus Maximus) - vocals
Nils K. Rue (Pagan’s Mind) - vocals
Ralf Scheepers (Primal Fear) - vocals
Andi Kravljaca (Aeon Zen) - vocals
Thomas Løseth (Tempo) - vocals
Ole Martin Moe Thornæs (Rudhira) - vocals
Sunniva Unsgård - vocals
Jostein Svarstad (Jan Holberg Project) - guitar solo
Stig Nergård (Tellus Requiem) - guitar solo
Øyvind Voldmo Larsen (Withem) - guitar solo

Wow...I loved Andi's voice in Silent Call... he sounds great here with Elize... I like this...

Andi is a great singer, but he's one of those who I think needs good songwriting around him to shine. His sense of melody is often very subtle, but when singing other writer's material he comes across FANTASTIC. A lot of folks only think of Tommy when talking about Seventh Wonder, but the debut disc with Andi on vocals was ALSO excellent.

This is an awesome list of singers, for sure. Very interested.