Neurosis - The Eye Of Every Storm

I saw it and was gonna pick it up. Thought I'd listen to it first though. I hope it doesn't sell before I decide if I wanna get it or not.

So far IMO TSiB > Sa0 > TrS > tEoES IMO, however that is subject to change, as i have not heard all of their stuff and tEoES deserves more listens

I'm confused as to what "TrS" is exactly.

Pain of Mind
The Word as Law
Souls at Zero
Enemy of the Sun
Through SIlver in Blood
Times of Grace
Sovereign
A Sun That NEver Sets
The Eye of Every Storm

Neurosis & Jarboe

What's TrS?

I've had The Eye of Every Storm for about a month now, cuz I'm cool like that (well cuz I use Soulseek). Anyways I think its very good, but slightly disapointed in the direction they took. A Sun that Never Sets saw the addition of two new elements to thier sound 1) post rock 2) blues. I was hopping the new album would see them expaned into the realms of post rock, which at times they do but more often then not they play around with more bluesy elements. And it works, it's just not nearly the most exciting element of Neurosis, so to see the emphisis often put there was a little disapointing. Still, a very good album, just not as stunning or effective as say "A Sun that Never Sets" or "Through Silver in Blood".

I bought it yesterday, but I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. I need a good long hour just to sit and take it all in.