Neurosis - The Eye of Every Storm

haha, while that may be true, I still love both bands. Isis is great for driving, Neurosis s great for the rest of the time

Great fucking album, second behind A Sun That Never Sets, but that monster of an album towers above so many lesser forms of filth that is uncanny, uncanny I say!

i still trying to come 'round with ASTNS, but i am trying damnit.

Times of Grace is still tops for me, but Eye of Every Storm is HUGE!

I've owned this disc for a while. Every so often, I'll throw it on. However, I've never gotten into it. I don't believe I've ever made it past the third track. It just does nothing for me.

Zod

The very first time I listened to it, I wasn't paying much attention to it. Around the 3rd track, I thought "meh, might as well put on something I'll pay attention to". It was then I realized how amazing the currently playing riff was, so I left it on. This happened 3-4 more times in the first listen. I was totally unable to turn it off, even after deciding I wasn't in the right mood and wasn't paying any attention. Since then, it's grown on me more and more, but yeah, it's one of those albums I've recognized the brilliance of from the very first listen.

General Zod said:
I've owned this disc for a while. Every so often, I'll throw it on. However, I've never gotten into it. I don't believe I've ever made it past the third track. It just does nothing for me.

Zod

How do know it does nothing for you if you don't even listen to the entire album? FOr all you know, you could love the rest of the album more than Nevermore?

just sayin' is all