Neverboard USA Presidential Election!

Who would YOU Vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It seems to me voting for a candidate in a basis of personal dislike or issues with a politician's wife is highly irrational. It's about qualifications for the job, political ideals and performance. Bush, Kerry, Nader, whatever. The fact that "who should be president" has become a popularity contest turns it into a "Coke versus Pepsi" contest.

Necromunchkin said:
It seems to me voting for a candidate in a basis of personal dislike or issues with a politician's wife is highly irrational. It's about qualifications for the job, political ideals and performance. Bush, Kerry, Nader, whatever. The fact that "who should be president" has become a popularity contest turns it into a "Coke versus Pepsi" contest.

I don't like Kerry based on his political stance, history, etc. I don't get into details here, on a music messageboard, because it's pointless. The fact that I get a few laughs out of his wife is just a plus. But yeah, I've heard many people poke fun at Bush, then say they're voting for Kerry. Like two co-workers of mine that are voting for Kerry after seeing Farenheit 9-11. But, ask why they don't vote for Bush, and they quote the movie and/or Michael Moore, they have no idea who is for what (or probably what Kerry's first name is, come to think) :p .

this year is by far the biggest crapshoot in our nation's history. as southpark so nicely put it, this election is between a douche and a turd sandwich

i am apathetic to the whole thing. i am sick of people saying it is my duty to vote. i could care less if my voice is heard or whatever. i will not stoop as low as to vote for any of these guys. none are qualified for the job in my mind.

i would vote for arnold schwarzenegger because anytime i hear him speak his mind, he doesn't incessantly bullshit about stuff. i like the way he talks. but since he isn't (and can't run), i guess i will vote for Hulk Hogan or something like that. I would vote Hogan because he probably knows as much as the other candidates do (which is next to nothing), plus he has a catchphrase and is a badass.

AALLGOD said:
this year is by far the biggest crapshoot in our nation's history. as southpark so nicely put it, this election is between a douche and a turd sandwich

i am apathetic to the whole thing. i am sick of people saying it is my duty to vote. i could care less if my voice is heard or whatever. i will not stoop as low as to vote for any of these guys. none are qualified for the job in my mind.

i would vote for arnold schwarzenegger because anytime i hear him speak his mind, he doesn't incessantly bullshit about stuff. i like the way he talks. but since he isn't (and can't run), i guess i will vote for Hulk Hogan or something like that. I would vote Hogan because he probably knows as much as the other candidates do (which is next to nothing), plus he has a catchphrase and is a badass.
I'd vote for Kodos if I could.

"But tonight, I say we must move forward, not backward. Upward, not forward. And
always twirling! Twirling! Twirling torwards freedom!"

BlackwaterNymph said:
I'd vote for Kodos if I could.

"But tonight, I say we must move forward, not backward. Upward, not forward. And
always twirling! Twirling! Twirling torwards freedom!"
" But I still don't understand why we have to build a giant gun to destroy a planet I've never even heard of"

" Don't blame me Marge, I voted for Kodos "

:tickled:

Jesus fuck, this "flip-flopper" thing is starting to piss me off. The Bush administration has successfully engineered it in the minds of Americans that being able to admit when you're wrong and see things from more than one perspective is somehow a bad thing; meanwhile, a guy who REFUSES to admit when he's wrong and never considers alternatives is some kind of hero. Such fucking bullshit.

Pyrus said:
Jesus fuck, this "flip-flopper" thing is starting to piss me off. The Bush administration has successfully engineered it in the minds of Americans that being able to admit when you're wrong and see things from more than one perspective is somehow a bad thing; meanwhile, a guy who REFUSES to admit when he's wrong and never considers alternatives is some kind of hero. Such fucking bullshit.
i love you

th_FloridaVotingMachine.jpg

Kerry.

Pics are being downsized?

I believe more in what Kerry stands for and says he will do, but I have to admit that my overly conservative father and the other Bush supporters here have a point saying that Kerry can't even afford to do what he says he will.

And at first I though that this thread was asking us who on the board we'd like to see as President :loco:

Sammeh's right, AKERFELDT FOR PRESIDENT!