Neverboard USA Presidential Election!

Who would YOU Vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you people watch T.V. and hear the world's opinion about Bush??? Isn't that supposed to give you a clue about how good Bush is as a president? He gave the USA a very bad look but some people don't seem to care. I have a feeling these people don'T live in the same world as we do.

Oh well, you have the right to vote for him, but think twice.

we already know the answer to that one:
nealforpresident.jpg

I'm voting for the horse. Bush is an absolute fucking idiot, Kerry has too many bright ideas, and a snake of a running partener for vp.(trial lawyer=scum of the earth) Does'nt matter, just wait untill 08 when Hillary runs, we'll all be fucked then. I come home from work today and there are 21 new messages from campaigners, nevermind that that # is for my customers to set up appointments with me. Election years suck. My biggest bitch against bush, ol' Saddam was basically penned up in his own country, 80% of it a no fly zone, fairly calm, not much going on, while ol' Osama, is running free and loose. Now we have an Iraq that is all fucked up, a free for all for any "insurgents" while Osama is wandering about the country side somewhere in afghanistan/pakistan. Hmmmmmmm. I can't wait to move to some tropical island................................. :Smug: