Nevermore at Ozzfest??

If they'd bring down the ticket prices a bit I MIGHT go. But I wouldn't be there for much, and I have a feeling I'd get bored during certain parts. But despite the pricey tickets, and $2 beverages 1999 was fun, and if I had a chance to repeat it I would. Only wish Primus, Fear Factory (for their old stuff, digimortal was digippointing), and Pushmonkey would return.

GabrielKnight said:
It's not even a 25-min set! I don't know how quick the equipment chageover is at this kind of events, but they'll need 5-10 mins, so that leaves them with a 15-20 min set. So most likely they'll be playing like... 3 songs.

Ozzfest this year actually doesn't look that bad, add Lacuna Coil to the list of good bands :D

And yeah, you are not alone, there are more metalheads in NY! :headbang:

-GK
hell yah! lacuna coil rule live, seen 'em 3 times, i'm a big fan...

didn't lawn prices for ozzfest become dirt cheap last year?? i didn't go, because of the sucky lineup.. but then again that would explain the need for cheap prices..

i haven't been to an ozzfest in a while, but i guess i wouldn't mind paying $45 (no more than that) to lay around in the grass yet again, it makes for a fun day, if the weather's nice..

GabrielKnight said:
It's not even a 25-min set! I don't know how quick the equipment chageover is at this kind of events, but they'll need 5-10 mins, so that leaves them with a 15-20 min set. So most likely they'll be playing like... 3 songs.

Ozzfest this year actually doesn't look that bad, add Lacuna Coil to the list of good bands :D

And yeah, you are not alone, there are more metalheads in NY! :headbang:

-GK
:kickass:
ive seen slayer, dimmu i met nevrmroe instead, and seen nevermore
ozzy sucks live and hasn't done anything good in god knows how long anyway
and ill jsut see priest on their own tour
ill only go to me the guys in nm again and mabye get a chance to hear some premier new shit :D
yeah but theres no way in hell they would play ozzfest instead of wakken so i doubt it