Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Soilwork (5)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Testament (1)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Tool (7)

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
umm Blind Guardian for me this time...they don't suck actually,I really like their previous stuff,but I just listened to A Night At The Opera today and I feel like punishing them...nice piece of crap.

yeah why not .. this time blind guardian haha a night at the opera is soo ... dragonlord already said why :)=

well i don't think that guardian will be voted off this time...most probably tool.and seriously i don't think guardian deserve it,their other albums are great...but anato is a joke.and the production they are so proud of...gimme a break.it's just that the bands i vote never seem to get kicked out so i voted guardian for a change:p

SOILWORK

You know i have some TOOL songs, and I LIKE THEM.

Ilike BG somewhat......used to like them more...what i have heard of the new one..i dont like.......

Yes I like Tool as well...don't know what ppl have with them,it's probably their true metal identity that commands them to hate everything that gets even a touch of commercial recognition.
I've voted for Soilwork quite a few times too...these bastards dont seem to die:p

i agree on tool.......and yes, i have voted SOILWORK a lot myself......HMMM

NARROT>>I have taken note of the title of that song..THANKS