Nevermore chatroom

Tee....I'm beginning to agree with you. I'm not feeling the love! I wonder why they aren't giving us those studio updates or anything like they did with dead heart?!?

and they still neglect their fans. when I hear what Therion do for their fans, I freeze. but if someone prefers the admiration of peeled potatoes cuz they give him his daily bred, then it's totally fine with me. I love mashed more than french frize

yep. mashed rules. French fries are just ok.

I agree 100% about the care the guys have for their fans. Ive been sayin it for EVER it seems. Im ok with it. BUt it would be cool for them to come here everyonce and a while, and it would be cool if they didnt IGNORE everyone when they do come. And then new comers wonder why we carry on teh way we do.

\m/MASHED FUCKING POTATOES\m/

I can eat those forever.

Some nice mashed potatoes, with meat loaf covered in bacon and stuffed with cheese......on bread.......oh man......

567158.jpg

Originally posted by thewendy
There are no studio updates because they are not in the studio yet..patience people
---------
TeeHeeHee...oops my bad! :) So, what ARE they doing? Is the Feb. 2003 release date for EOR still looking like it will happen? Or will it be pushed back? Just curious.