msn chat room of mayhem

morning wood is TERRIBLE
i've got to get in the most absurd angles and positions so i don't piss the whole bathroom :lol:
it's hard as hell, and when i finally find a good angle.... the damn urethra is closed because of the angles i have to put it in :lol:

it's NOT fun :p

Tut Ankh Amon said:
morning wood is TERRIBLE
i've got to get in the most absurd angles and positions so i don't piss the whole bathroom :lol:
it's hard as hell, and when i finally find a good angle.... the damn urethra is closed because of the angles i have to put it in :lol:

it's NOT fun :p
whats worse is when you're almost 7 feet tall(or over 200cm, whichever). since you gotta try and angle it way down. owwww :zombie:

that you guys need to take a woman home everynight. .

you wake up. . "oh look, morning wood" *boink*

its really as simple as that. .

_Zsuzsa_ said:
I wanted to write smthing similar. The next will be that they tell each other about their wanking habits...*hint hint* :D
haha, well they have at least brought the subject up once since you wrote this.
Im eagerly waiting for the continuation of this thread... :p

Wild Hose and Fjuuurious Yngwie are classics :D soooo when is another MSN orgy?

As for morning wood... I'm pissing sitting to avoid wild hose effect :)

MSN-gaypilechats always give me a woody....
When I masturbate at night, I always seem to have more trouble getting up....but a good morning handshake from myself always does the trick...then I sit down to take a piss...for good measure

Edit: Now, I want to hear about female masturbation rituals :loco:
Ps: I'm a perv too...I'm very feminine :D

Heavenscent said:
MSN-gaypilechats always give me a woody....
When I masturbate at night, I always seem to have more trouble getting up....but a good morning handshake from myself always does the trick...then I sit down to take a piss...for good measure

Edit: Now, I want to hear about female masturbation rituals :loco:
Ps: I'm a perv too...I'm very feminine :D
sorry but no, this is man-talk thread :p

TheSomberlain said:
Female masturbation habits is man-talk as well :p
by all means, feel free to talk about it, just dont expect me to add you any insight in the subject :p

NeedledWarheart said:
Does the job though mate.

keeps the roof happy.
not always
it could *boink* up and hit the toilet lid from underneath :lol:

aanyway, onto the next topic...

female masturbation is a disgrace to men. They spend their hornyness with themselves then don't feel like getting it on later :lol:

and besides, it's not fair... they know what to do next better than us :p