Nevermore in London March 18th

sean-intense

Voice of INTENSE
Sep 9, 2002
UK
www.intense-uk.com
Who's going ?? A good portion of my band Intense will be in attendance, i've also heard a lot of good things about Firewind ... shame that a 3rd band wasn't required for the show though ...

sean-intense said:
Who's going ?? A good portion of my band Intense will be in attendance, i've also heard a lot of good things about Firewind ... shame that a 3rd band wasn't required for the show though ...

Lucky guys! Damn, whish they could come back to stockholm soon. But aren´t they supposed to work with the new album right now?

the Swede said:
Lucky guys! Damn, whish they could come back to stockholm soon. But aren´t they supposed to work with the new album right now?

Yes we feel lucky :D I know what you mean re the album but the show's happening as i spoke to their management a couple of weeks or so back .. i think it's a showcase for the new album .. Warrel please feel free to correct me man ... ;)

Rich - Rannoch said:
Oh yes indeedy - I'll be there. They're an awesome band live and I'm sure the new stuff will be totally killer too. Very much looking forward to it :D
It is1 Jim played some of the songs over the phone (2) and they were great! By the way they left the 14th!

Karen, wanna go w us to Greece?!

no plane, only train :loco:

(but the trip lasts only 21 hrs :tickled: and another 21 for the trip back :D )