Nevermore start time for Gigantour?

Matt Lee

Aug 6, 2004
New York, NY
So I just realized the local venue (The Rave) says the frickin show starts at 3pm, but see they've also slapped their own stupid 3rd stage onto it so I don't know what time the REAL bands start (no offense to our friends in one of the bands playing said pointless 3rd stage), but basically other than those guys I know Nevermore has to be the earliest band I want to see, with their early spot on the main stage, so I was wondering if anyone knew what time they've been going on.

Matt Lee said:
So I just realized the local venue (The Rave) says the frickin show starts at 3pm, but see they've also slapped their own stupid 3rd stage onto it so I don't know what time the REAL bands start (no offense to our friends in one of the bands playing said pointless 3rd stage), but basically other than those guys I know Nevermore has to be the earliest band I want to see, with their early spot on the main stage, so I was wondering if anyone knew what time they've been going on.

Hey Matt, I can't tell you the exact time but what I can tell you is that when I went to the Sacramento show they went on second. The first guys to go on are Bobaflex and they played about a half hour set. So basically you have to be there pretty early. I hope this helps.

Drewski