just got back from los angeles gigantour

the phish

Jesus of the board
Jun 21, 2005
Mos Mangeles, Malifornia
...AND I FUCKING MISSED NEVERMORE! Goddamn i am so damn pissed! Stupid los angeles traffic. Right as i was walking to the goddamn amphitheater i heard them start playing enemies of reality and got extremely excited. Then i hear Warrel say, 'We're Nevermore, have a great fucking time, good night!'... And I was like NO! I didnt even get to see them walk off stage. Man... atleast DT was good, but still, i WENT FOR NM.

can anyone solace my ache?

FUCK.

ha_ha.jpeg

that happens with LA traffic...I think we all feel your pain because that's happened to all of us at least once or twice...in LA. I missed most of hypocrisy's set on the dt/selloutwork tour...came in during Adjusting the sun though, but I wished I could have seen that song from the beginning. I also missed all of Behemoth's set on the king diamond/nile tour. That time it wasn't my fault...because I got there on time but house of blues didn't start the show until 1 hour and a 1/2 later. Behemoth came on when like no one was inside. By the time everyone was in, black dahlia was setting up.