Gigantour

that makes Mah smile after the awful horrible news she recieved only moments ago....so yes..i will see this tour...by the gods i will see this tour! Dates plz kthnxbye!

I must say that Mustaine knows how to put together some good tours, but I cannot comprehend how the twin egos of Dream Theater and Mustain-deth could possibly both go on the same stage together peacefully.

MajestikMøøse said:
I must say that Mustaine knows how to put together some good tours, but I cannot comprehend how the twin egos of Dream Theater and Mustain-deth could possibly both go on the same stage together peacefully.
a lot of the guys in DT idolize Megadeth. It'll go fine.

I still think it will be weird. The DEP fans won't want to go because of DT, the DT guys won't want to go because of Fear Factory, the Fear Factory guys won't want to come because Megadeth and Dream Theater don't use enough kick-drum, and the Nevermore fans would just stand around and go "what the fuck is wrong with the rest of these guys?"

Dead_Lioness said:
DILLINGER woooooo!
awesome news!!!!

now, can someone please kick Dream Theatre out this bill already...
Nice to see someone else like Dillinger. They rule.

MajestikMøøse said:
I still think it will be weird. The DEP fans won't want to go because of DT, the DT guys won't want to go because of Fear Factory, the Fear Factory guys won't want to come because Megadeth and Dream Theater don't use enough kick-drum, and the Nevermore fans would just stand around and go "what the fuck is wrong with the rest of these guys?"

oh I tried to edit this earlier but UM was being gay. By guys I meant "fans"

Stealer of Dreams said:
Lame. Give me my headlining tour!

This is going to give Nevermore some much needed exposure. I've always thought that if Nevermore was able to go out on an Ozzfest (That was before this tour came about) they would capture so many more fans. This should help them with that and there is nothing saying they can't do a headlining tour after this tour is over.