Gigantour announced with Megadeth, Dream Theater, Fear Factory, Nevermore, DEP...

I take it your reply is sarcasm of course, but just to reiterate, that is an EXTREMELY AWFUL tour. Fear Factory and DEP have never done anything worthwhile, Nevermore and Dream Theater have VERY few moments of anything positive, and Megadeth has sucked since Rust In Peace. Dave can't even sing anymore, so it's not even worth it to see them.

Also, obviously this is my opinion, so bitching about it will only make one look stupid.

The Grimace said:
It's the difference between banging your own head and someone else doing it for you.

hXc death moshing > standing there punching the air to Testament

To tell you the truth, the pit I've seen for Testament's DNR is the most brutal I've ever seen, going by a bootleg vid. The entire fucking venue was beating the shit out of each other, no holding back. There's nothing wrong with headbanging, it's a sign of enjoyment. However, with pits, you know there's gonna be a small group of fags ninja kicking and trampling people.

Anyway, I can't headbang for awhile. I cut my hair. :lol:

The Grimace said:
As I've said often before, I'll take a handful of 160-pound hardcore kids in a fight over any number of fat fanboy Metalheads. I don't see the Megadeth and DT slugs wanting to fuck up their $80 concert shirts.

Obviously, $30 concert shirts cost much less than the shit that hardcore fags put in their pretty hair. :lol:

Jean-Pierre said:
Anyway, I can't headbang for awhile. I am a weak, untrue poseur and I'm too busy taking it in the ass while listening to Shai Hulud :lol:
JEAN-PIERRE IS THE FALSE!!

This tour...meh. Megadeth was good live despite their mediocre setlist, and I still love Nevermore, but Dream Theater is ungodly boring live and Fear Factory does nothing for me. And Dillinger is not only annoying as fuck, but their fanbase is half sXe hardcore wankers who'll be picking fights and half pretentious emo faggots who think they're oh-so-cutting edge and badass for listening to DEP. On the plus side, it's only thirty-five bucks, and maybe the TBA bands will be decent.

Honestly, after hearing about the JudasRÿche tour I'm way too enthused to give a shit about this. I might go, but I'm keeping my wits about me for when the spikey-haired cunts start looking for metalheads to gangbang.

Pyrus said:
This tour...meh. Megadeth was good live despite their mediocre setlist, and I still love Nevermore, but Dream Theater is ungodly boring live and Fear Factory does nothing for me. And Dillinger is not only annoying as fuck, but their fanbase is half sXe hardcore wankers who'll be picking fights and half pretentious emo faggots who think they're oh-so-cutting edge and badass for listening to DEP. On the plus side, it's only thirty-five bucks, and maybe the TBA bands will be decent.

I saw DT with Queensryche and they were pretty entertaining. No whiplash-inducing stage antics or pyro stuff, but Myung's fingers did the trick. I'd have thought that FF would be at least energetic (if they play Demanufacture-era stuff, anyway), and 'Deth always make me happy live.

Even though this tour is my cup of tea, I'd sure skip it to go see Priest. You should.

Yeah, I figure that Fear Factory would be good live, I just don't like their music much. It'd come off better in a live environment, but it still wouldn't appeal to me, likely. And Dream Theater...saw em opening for QR. Put me right the fuck to sleep. Incredible musicality, total lack of energy and interest, and Petrucci's solos clashed horribly with the mood they were trying to set (melancholy, a sort of epic whining session). Plus, he looks like Seth Green and I'd laugh hysterically.

If it comes down to this tour or Priest, it's Priest. Shit, if it comes down to my left nut or Priest, it's Priest. But I'd like to see Megadeth and Nevermore.

I'm probably gonna see Priest June 10. I'm not going to see this shit show. Not even if I get a free ticket.