NEVERMORE Live: Songs never performed live...

no, theyve played Forever.

um... I'm pretty sure that they've never played Insignificant... that being the only song on Dead Heart not played live....

Seed Awakening (to my knowledge) and Noumenon were never played live

medicated nation, holocaust of thought, psalm of lydia, future uncertain, sell my heart for stones

i'm not sure about POE songs... Passenger, maybe? I've never seen a bootleg with this on there.

theyve played everything from the self titled, IM, DNB

Will Bozarth said:
no, theyve played Forever.

um... I'm pretty sure that they've never played Insignificant... that being the only song on Dead Heart not played live....

Seed Awakening (to my knowledge) and Noumenon were never played live

medicated nation, holocaust of thought, psalm of lydia, future uncertain, sell my heart for stones

i'm not sure about POE songs... Passenger, maybe? I've never seen a bootleg with this on there.

theyve played everything from the self titled, IM, DNB

if anyone knows this information... it would definately be fan boy.... shit... i mean Will. sorry, typed the wrong thing.:lol:

I'm almost certain they've played Passenger. IIRC, Warrel said in the POE liner notes that they played it, but it went over like a lead baloon :mad:

I would have loved to see 42147 live....

And they really need to play A Future Uncertain live.

Will Bozarth said:
Warrel mentioned a story of when they played it... perhaps he was mistaken, or I misheard him.

and Mike, yeah, they did 42147

yea who knows. jeff laughed and said it wasnt really heavy enough for a live show...but maybe they thought i was asking if they were playing it on that specific tour. either way, it deserves to be played. it's awesome.

I think they have played Insignificant. It was a couple of years ago. I might be mistaken, but I think after people requested it in one of those "Choose our setlist" things, it was played a few times.

I dunno... maybe it was a dream.